We Are Open
Telehealth Physical Therapy
- Employees will be wearing gloves and protective gear and are practicing good hand hygiene, washing hands between each patient and using hand sanitizer throughout each session.
- HEPA filters have been set up in each room
- All equipment will be wiped and sanitized after each patient contact
- Hand sanitizer and antiseptic wipes have been placed throughout the clinic for your convenience
- Patients may elect to wait in their cars or outside the clinic and can be called in when their session commences
Telehealth Physical Therapy - FAQs
- What is Telehealth?
- 2) How do I know if Telehealth is right for me?
- We encourage you to contact our office to discuss your questions with one of our clinicians. We realize every patient is unique and we want to ensure that you are comfortable with telehealth before starting your session.
- 3) When would be an approriate time to use Telehealth?
- There are many correct answers here. If you wake up feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, if you have been exposed to someone who is Covid-19 positive, If you have taken a Covid-19 test and awaiting results, if you are quarrantining or any other reason you cannot attend in person then telehealth is for you!
- 4) How can I schedule a Telehealth visit?
- Telehealth visits can be scheduled exactly as you would an in person appointment. Either call, email or use this form to contact us now!
- 5) What equipment do I need?
- Telehealth visits are conducted through audio-video chat on a device equipped with a camera such as a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Ahead of time you will be sent your unique zoom link and when your physical theapist commences your session, your link will be sent again.
- As it relates to physical therapy equipment, you may be able to use common household items to assist in your session. We may dilver some equipment to you or provide contactless pickup.
- 6) Will I be able to work with my regularly scheduled therapist?
- Yes! This will be just like a regular session but in teh comfort of your own home
- 7) Will my insurance cover my Telehealth visit?
- In most cases, yes! Furthermore most insurances during the global pandemic will also cover your copay, coinsurance or deductible. Please contact us so we can advise you on how your specific insurance will cover telehealth.
- 8) Am I able to alternate between in office and telehealth physical therapy? Yes! Depending on your needs we can definitely accomidate that as an option